Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Difference A Day Month Makes

The latest in flash forward photography from Greenridge Studios...

Above you have two artichoke plants sitting in a bed of straw, with a butternut squash plant squished beside them. This photo was taken on the 22nd of June.
Here is the same tableau, one month later. The two original plants are now taller than ME. 
(sorry for the blurry picture but it was 9:30 pm when I took it and I hate using a flash)

But wait! There's more!

This, this...























And this! Four plants, each with at least 2 artichoke heads on them. I can see a saucer of warm aioli in our future...

2 comments:

this is my patch said...

Great artichoke plants, I hope you enjoy eating them. I never want to use the flash on my camera either. x

Anonymous said...

Those poppies are gorgeous, and that hollyhock is the Goth-est looking plant I've ever seen. Must have!